Sunday 10 August 2014

Grandma's 90th

It was my lovely Grandma's 90th Birthday at the end of July, so I made her a Birthday card, it was supposed to be 3 layers but I ran out of time :( so the final card was made of 2 layers, 1: Agapanthus & Atible, Blue & Pink and 2: Bilberry & leafage, Orange & Green. We had a really lovely family day with good food & laughter.

 All Images & Designs Copyright Freya Lines 2014 

 All Images & Designs Copyright Freya Lines 2014

All Images & Designs Copyright Freya Lines 2014 

My Aunty, Me, My Mother & My Grandmother.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Superb photographs from Grandma's fun filled 90th birthday party. All this makes me so happy. Even my grandmother’s birthday is coming and I was just planning to host such a fun family party at some garden inspired Los Angeles venues. Finally I have found some epic ideas in this post.