Tuesday 2 April 2013

Rosemary 'I Love You'

This week I will be photographing, editing & promoting all of my brand new works that were showcased last month (March 21st - 24th) at the Craft Central Gets Hitched handmade wedding fair (see blog post HERE). Including new greetings & occassions cards, papercut decorations & bespoke papercut works.

First up, my NEW Rosemary 'I Love You' Greetings Card, featuring delicate words growing from Rosemary, celebrating all things Springlike & for anyone you love!




Available to buy from my shop HERE

Further details:

Digitally Printed Greetings Card, decorated with 'I Love You' Rosemary design.
Pencil & Watercolour original illustration, digitally printed onto 225gsm Gesso Paper.
Blank Inside
Size A6 aprox 10.5 cm x 14.8 cm
Comes with brown kraft envelope & inside plastic sleeve

No comments: