Tuesday 30 April 2013

Made in Clerkenwell: Open Studios at Craft Central


Freya Lines Designs will be at Craft Central's Made in Clerkenwell this May 16th - 19th!

Within the Clerkenwell Green building I will be showcasing & selling my collections,
including; Cushions, Mugs, Greetings Cards, Stationery & Paper crafted works.

'2 buildings. 90 Designers. The Ultimate Shopping Treat!'
Have a wonder around the inspiring show, rooms & studios,
enjoy some tasty food & drink from the food market.
But most importantly come & say Hi to me & find some pretty presents.
I will have some special offers & tasty nibbles to keep you happy!

DATES:
Thurs 16 May, 5-8pm (join us for a drink) Special Launch Night
Fri 17 May, 12-8pm Late Night Shopping
Sat 18 & Sun 19 May, 12-5pm Avoid the High Street crowds

Venue:
Craft Central has TWO buildings:
1. 21 Clerkenwell Green EC1R 0DX (I will be there!)
2. 33-35 St John’s Square EC1M 4DS

ADMISSION: £3 (under 16’s free)
Jump the queue and book online!
This fee supports Craft Central’s charitable aims and
includes re-admission to both buildings.

For more information:
http://craftcentral.org.uk/summer2013

I hope to see you there!

No comments: