Friday 2 November 2012

A little bit of Papercrafting Leaves


Yesterday I had a day to be creative & I had a little play with papercrafting some handcut & folded leaves. One is inspired by Silver Birch Leaves, which have decorated my street with their lovely gold yellow leaves, And the other, English Elm leaves, which I really lovely the shape of. It's a bit of a development from last years 'Folded Leaves' golden paper decorations I made for Christmas. I think I will keep playing with leaf shapes & make them from some lovely autumnal coloured & golden paper's and make some more festive decorations from them this year!

You can see the blogpost about my christmas decorations from last year here - http://www.freyalinesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/my-christmas-decorations.html

No comments: