Sunday 2 September 2012

A journey of Internships

 
On my path to gaining experience & finding a 'dream' job as some sort of studio assistant/designers assistant, I begin another internship tomorrow, with a lovely designer called Ali Miller.
I've had a good few years of undertaking some great internships with some wonderful designers, like Helen Minns, Emma Jeffs & Ella Doran.
I'm really looking forward to the routine of going off to 'work' everyday (even if it isn't paid) and just having the satisfaction of working really hard with and for someone else. Then coming home in the evening lovely and exhausted to have delicious dinner & enjoy my favourite tv programmes like The Great British Bake off & Masterchef!
It will be a part time internship over the next few months so I will have time to keep working on freelance designing and developing my own products & business. I plan to design and develop my Christmas range, along with ideas & inspiration for the new year & spring, hopefully with more new products & prospects of selling in new shops & stalls.

Finger's crossed & watch this space.

No comments: